How do I write a new blog post?
- Under Login, enter your Username and Password and click the “LOGIN” button. You’ll be redirected to a dash board page. Or, if you are logged-in, click Dashboard link under Login:
- Click “Add New” under Posts.
- Enter a post title.
- Click a plus button (+) to create a content block.
- Click a block type that suits your content (image, video, etc).
- Start typing contents.
- Select categories by following the steps below:
- Under the Document tab on the righthand side, click Categories to display the listed categories.
- Select the categories that your blog post belongs to. You can select multiple categories. For example, select “Audile” for Word and “Bronx” for Place.
- This is an IMPORTANT step that you mustn’t forget in order to display your post under the appropriate categories. More than one word or borough can be selected as categories.
- Click Submit for Review to submit your post. Your post will be moderated by Abecedarium staff. Within 48 hours you will receive a confirmation e-mail upon approval. If you do not receive an e-mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I attach videos to my blog post?
- You must first upload your video to YouTube.com or Vimeo (this is a preferred way for the best video playback quality).
- Click a plus icon (+) to create a content block.
- Select a block type “Video” to create a video block.
- A dialogue box that looks like below will appear:
- Click “Insert from URL” to paste the URL to the YouTube or Vimeo video.